The client is a SaaS tool for creating "no code" interactive user onboarding flows, walkthroughs, tours, tutorial popups, NPS surveys, and more to help create personalized experiences in any web app. They have an in-house design team but wanted to work with SaaS design experts to create a new UI design concept and system to match their updated branding.
- Create a design system that the in-house team can follow to build new screens/flows.
- Speed up the internal design process by allowing screen building with drag-and-drop components.
- Update the UI to match the new branding.
- Create a future-proof modular design system.
The challenge was creating a comprehensive design system and components covering all current and future product design needs.
We created 200+ components and 100+ styles and allowed the in-house design team to develop new mockups by simply dragging and dropping components and collaborating on the same project without worrying about consistency in the design language.
- Stakeholder interviews
- UI concept designs
- Design system and guidelines
- Developer handoff